• Children do not arrive with an instruction manual
• No role we undertake in life is more important than parenting
• Parents face bewildering choices about how to parent effectively
• Discovering we are not alone in the challenges we face and picking up ideas from other parents can make a huge difference
• Meeting our children’s deepest needs, setting healthy boundaries, developing a family identity and passing on important values takes skill and dedication. We can all learn how to make even the happiest families better.
Come enjoy camaraderie and shared wisdom in a relaxed informal atmosphere!
What attendees of our last course said
Before I started, I didn't know what I didn't know! The course was great at helping me build a framework for parenting.
I loved the effort you put into making it comfortable - nice decor, nice food, friendly and so encouraging being able to talk to others who have already raised kids!
One night a week for 5 weeks – the Alpha Parenting Children Course in Point Chevalier
• 7:00 – 9:30pm Mondays: 28 August to 25 September
• church@onetwosix, 126 Point Chevalier Road
• Charge : $40 per person/couple. Includes materials and dessert. We regret we cannot offer child-minding facilities at this time.
• To register : Click on BOOKING PAGE below.
Would have loved to come on the course, but the dates or time didnt work for you? Register your interest and when would work for you by clicking here.
For further information click on the email link