The Alpha Parenting Children Course
for those parenting 0 to 10-year-olds
• Children do not arrive with an instruction manual
• No role we undertake in life is more important than parenting
• Parents face bewildering choices about how to parent effectively
• Discovering we are not alone in the challenges we face and picking up ideas from other parents can make a huge difference
• Meeting our children’s deepest needs, setting healthy boundaries, developing a family identity and passing on important values takes skill and dedication. We can all learn how to make even the happiest families better.
Come enjoy camaraderie and shared wisdom in a relaxed informal atmosphere!
One night a week for 5 weeks – the Alpha Parenting Children Course in Point Chevalier
• 7:00 – 9:30pm Thursdays: 4 May to 1 June
• 126 Point Chevalier Road
• Charge : $40 per person/couple. Includes dessert and all materials. We regret we cannot offer child-minding facilities at this time.
• To register : Click on BOOKING PAGE below. Registration cut-off Monday 1 May.
For further information click on the email link